Let’s congratulate Diconay Boa on becoming a finalist for the Couture AVENUE LOOK 2011 contest; her stunning style and grace wooed the audience, and proved to us that she’s capable of moving on to the next round!
Here’s her winning look:
–Shirt: Baiastice Kean Shirt, Black
–Pants: LeeZu Baxter Zelma Hot Pants, Black
This look and many others are available at Couture AVENUE– create your own winning look today!
Each month a finalist will be chosen and receive :
– an exclusive interview and shoot in AVENUE Magazine
– $3,000L shopping spree at Couture AVENUE
– a discount voucher of 2,000L for a course at AVENUE Models Academy.
All monthly finalists will be entered into the finals where one male and one female winner will be selected to be the face for Couture AVENUE Look 2011. Each winner will receive :
– A one year contract to be the face for Couture AVENUE ads, events and promotions
– A cover on AVENUE Magazine
– An invitiation to join AVENUE Models.
Do you think you have what it takes?
The ‘Couture AVENUE LOOK 2011’ search is open to both men and women, offering one top male and female winner an invitation to AVENUE MODELS, an exclusive AVENUE MAGAZINE cover and to be the face of Couture AVENUE ads and promotions.
For more information join the AVENUE Magazine Readers group and visit the AVENUE at GOL office.