AVENUE Magazine’s November Issue is out!
And it’s a showdown of sorts especially in the fashion arena covering a wide variety of fashion genres from grunge to goth, alternative to couture.
AVENUE brings you first hand news on the recent Virtual London Fashion Week where Real Life designer Maria Grachvogel’s designs were replicated inworld by SL designers Nils Tomorrow, Estelle Parnall, Lixena Lamourfou and Watcher Castaignede. Maria shares her optimism and perspective on Real Life fashion in Second Life in this exclusive coverage behind the scenes.
Other highlights in this issue :
– Cover Story on Xion Hax of Addixion
– Featured Designers : Rebel, The Black Canary, Sigma Jewelry & AlexanderHunter Couture
– Fashion Spreads with the latest releases from Kalnins & Alatiel Fashions
– Yoko Ono’s debut of Imagine Peace in Second Life
– DJ of the Month : Amanda Shinji
– Featured Photographer : Zoe Demar
and much much more! It’s another juicy issue and slice of Second Life.
Read it on issuu. View in fullscreen for maximum enjoyment.
For regular in-world updates from AVENUE, join AVENUE Magazine Readers Group.